Went J8 just now with Steffi and Sandee.
Bought *******,Intanst Noodles and tibits for Japan Trip.
Took cab home and the taxi uncle was so blur.
Tell him that we want go Yio Chu Kang Rd,
He fetched us to Yio Chu Kang Stadium that,
Total was like 1o dollar plus.
The temperature in Japan is damn cold.
Heard from the mum is -4degree celsius.
I am gonna die there.
Lets see what idea Steffi have thought to prevent her from being cold in Japan.
So far I heard is Masking Tape.LOLs.
Okay,I shall stop here.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Previous Posts
- Moved back to my present house yesterday.Like fina...
- Rotting at home today.
- Watched Beast Stalker yesterday.A scary show.Not b...
- Watched Cape No.7 with Sandee at AMK Hub.The show ...
- In the afternoon,went hougang mall as Sandee wante...
- TuesdayOuting with the girls.Went Century Square t...
- Woke up super early today for the Charity Run at E...
- Backed home.Outing with Pat to Bugis Junction.She ...
- Decided to post up some pictures I have taken in S...
- Actually going out with Pat to Bugis as she wants ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home